I sure am busy.
I'm way behind on my journaling here, so here's a shotgun blast of Dav-itude. Quick summary:
- I spent a month travelling on the East Coast from Montreal to Atlanta discussing business opportunities, visiting friends and attending my 20 year high school reunion.
- An unusually large number of friends are looking to start new software based companies and I've been considering joining their ventures.
- I've also even looked at joining a few existing startups.
- And of course I've got a half dozen of my own ideas for new software ventures that I'm still working on.
- Burning Man is less than a week away, and I feel two weeks away from being prepared.
- I finished my sailing lessons and have already started bareboat chartering as a certified skipper! Aye, Aye!
- My luck finally ran out for FOO Camp this year, luckily BAR Camp stepped in to fill the void in my heart.
Details follow (click the MORE link):