Not sure why, but I feel like recording that Mie and I had an awesome date night last night.
- we read a book, then
- saw Coraline in 3-D (awesome!), then
- shared a Mexican coca cola (real cane sugar!)
- meandered around North Beach (gorgeous night!), then
- shared a bottle of wine and little fried fish in the French Alley (viva la France!), then
- stopped by Li Po and hung out with 21 year old indie rockers (we're old!), then
- went in the basement briefly to see a band (basement rock!), then
- went home and snuggled.
Thanks to Michelle and Jeremy for babysitting (for free!).
Three phrases in this story were code words.